Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE IN MY DREAMS...



I miss those expanse
of greens and plains
the merriments and picnics
bicycle rides in the rains

 I miss the Brahmaputra
the surges and the roars
remembrances of vibrant boats
the child in me still adores
















Rhinos with imprudent faces
and the regal elephants
gigantic yet disciplined
  obeying mahut’s commands

 I miss the tributaries
rivulets and meandering streams
pebbles in various hues
Assam, you’re always there in my dreams


















pic courtesy- 


6 comments:

  1. The most beautifully expressed feeling of longing for home on IndiVine. Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouraging words Sakshi. much appreciated.
      regards

      Delete
  2. nature nurtured feelings written beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...