Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

LIFE IS COMPLICATED

pic-google


All my life I have worked hard to achieve my goals ,often altering my aspirations in accordance with the circumstances. The number of  failures most certainly outnumbering my achievements..but this ratio has not affected my contentment or perhaps I never understood the actuality of this ratio...Thank God I am poor in Mathematics...but this time , at this juncture in my life, I have decided to try an altogether new approach. I have decided to do things which will make me happy, work at a pace that is not demanding and to a certain extent flexible,  and have no preset goal, not a single objective. Just want to see what am I destined for ! Complicated? That is what life is !!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I really liked the positive side"Thank God I am poor in Mathematics" haha some time failures are all not that bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya absolutely.. thank you for joining my microsite

    ReplyDelete

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...