Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

THE SCENT OF RAIN.......



When you come
unannounced,
pouring your love
nonchalantly
that scent, the petrichor
and the smiling leaves
keep me awake.
Though I sleep a little bit,
again in the morning
when I see your smiling face
I wonder, was it really you
in my dreams,
painting on the window pane!!

When you are around
the mild chill in the air
beckons the singer in me,
the silence around me
plays the rhythm I need.
The silvery shiny soothing droplets
enthuse the romantic in me,
and your unequalled fervour
alters everything that’s acidic.
That the snoring of my beloved
seems like an awing country music……
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rain is a beautiful thing........ indeed

(Image Courtesy- Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...