Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

'YOU CANNOT HAVE BEST OF BOTH THE WORLDS'


Had a conversation with the sky.
Told him , I am powerless to fathom
the secret of his vastness and bounty .
Asked him,is not he proud?

He had a similar query in his eyes.
He had tried to guage the deepness,
the sea of love in my heart’s core
but the mystery was covered in a shroud

I told him , I wanted to feel the line
I could spot far away in the horizon,
point where sky merged with the trees,
the moment when sun summoned the cloud

I yearn for those wings for I want to soar
sit amid the moon and stars above.
I want to weave the virtual and surreal
and merge with the real clear and loud

Sky, as clever as his vastness avowed,
‘you cannot have best of both the worlds.
Love what you have in your fist
and long for what is yours never to be’………..


No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...